Everyday Runway

Not another app!

My iPhone and I are on our last leg. I honestly don't think we will make it until my contract is up. I mean I have tried my best to commit "til death us do part" but I find myself losing the love more and more everyday.

If I see that darn warning one more time I am going to flip out and toss my phone across the room. 


Ok... I'm lying.
I love my phone too much to toss it even if it is running out of storage. 

Today I spent 20 minutes trying to decide which apps to keep and which ones had served their time with me. Vine and Pinterest never stood a chance. 

While deleting the first two, I started to notice other apps taking up all this space that I hardly used. Wasted space??? Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

In life I try my best not to waste time, energy, or space.  

I surround myself with people that are for me. People that are on the move and trying to live a life that blesses others. Positive people. People I can pour into just as I have somebody pouring into me. 

Then there are the other people....the apps. The people that seemed to be good for me. I thought what they were offering was good for me to have. Whether it was for business or personal musings. 

I granted permission for them to be in my life and let them take up space. These little apps have been hanging around making an appearance every now and then to make it seem as if having them around was beneficial. 

Creating documents and data that could never be produced until it was time to start deleting. 

Well this time I am moving forward with the purging process. I'm deleting all the apps from my life (and iPhone) that are causing me unnecessary stress. 

I can't download the rest of my Big Tigger podcasts, http://bigtiggershow.podomatic.com,  until I make some room, clean out my storage. 

I can't move forward with my business, J Model Executives, until I clean out and make space for a team that is going to work wholeheartedly for Jennifer Michelle

I can't move forward in any relationship until I delete some apps. I might have to do a reset to get that done. 

No more unnecessary apps in my life taking up space when I can go to the website and do the same work. 

All this fancy stuff is good when you have the room and operating capacity to enjoy. Some stuff, even with the room still just needs to be deleted taking with it all its documents and data. 

The app is gone but I still can get what I need done using the real thing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat Jenn although that message hasn't popped up recently it's still frustrating when it does. You even got me checking my phone right now to see what I don't use lol, but yeah if it's causing you stress you better go ahead and delete them we don't want you getting sick again ;-)

    ReplyDelete