Everyday Runway

It's A Deep Wine

For this segment I decided to pull a couple of my favorite looks and trends from our 2014 segments. Why? It's my birthday (January 8th) and I want to share my favorite beauty and fashion trends for 2015.

 

2014 Segment Features

Holiday Style Segment
 
Summer Beach Style Segment
 
Dapper Dads Segment

What was your favorite look?  What would you like to see more of?

 

SHOP TODAYS LOOK


Julian Chang is a designer based in Miami, Florida that has created custom designs for celebrities Britney Spears and Gloria Estefan.  I am absolutely thrilled and honored to showcase this piece from his collection.

Wardrobe Julian Chang
Makeup by Gregory Lawrence
Hair by Steven Duliepre

Be sure to tune in February 3 for our next segment featuring date night looks for Valentine's Day with two of Charlotte's power couples.

 

Watch Now

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment