Everyday Runway

80's Flashback Friday

The Carrie Diaries.

I have to admit I have never watched this show until presented with the opportunity to do a fashion segment for it. I am absolutely hating that I never watched this show before.

I loved many things about the 80s and this show definitely took me back to the good ole days. Worthy of its own mention is the music for the show. Bananarama Cruel Summer, Madonna Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and The Bird and The Bee Material Girl are just a few songs you can expect to hear.

Since this is a fashion segment lets travel back to the world of 80's fashion and give it a modern makeover.

All looks are provided in its entirety from Saks 5th Ave Off 5th located in Concord Mills. Make sure to ask for "my people" Jameka, Alyssa, Enjaneek or Sara when you visit.

View the segment Everyday Runway, The Carrie Diaries

Model Looks in order of appearance

Model 1 Jacie

Chanel Sweater
5/48 Leather Skirt
Tory Burch Handbag
 Kate Spade Pumps


Special love for Jacie! I had the pleasure of teaching her during a runway modeling workshop at Carolina Talent!! 










Model 2 Alyssa

Rag & Bone Blazer
Citizens Of Humanity Denim
DeLuxe Handbag
Edmundo Costillo Pumps
Saks 5th Avenue Necklace














Model 3 Enjaneek

Collective Concepts Dress
Jenn Handbag
Boutique 9 Neon Pumps
Saks 5th Necklace












and of course ME!

Inspiration for my look!



Chanel Jumper
Boutique 9 Wine Stilettos
Saks 5th Avenue Bib Collar Necklace and bracelet












I think we look totally awesome dude!

Pictured left to right:  Kristen Zell  Jennifer Michelle, Enjaneek, Alyssa, Jacie

Be sure to tune in November 19 as we share holiday ensembles for Thanksgiving Day festivities.

Follow Jennifer on these social media sites for the complete "More Than A Mannequin" experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment