Everyday Runway

I'M PROTESTING!

Boutique owners (l to r) Majesty, Jennifer, TaQue, and Renita








On the last segment of Everyday Runway I invited three very chic e-boutiques to join me. Why? I refuse to participate in Black Friday and wanted to give some options for looking fabulous without getting trampled in the process. 



Black Friday sales are taking over Thanksgiving Holiday! Businesses are opening earlier every year and some crazy people are already camping out on sidewalks for the anticipated savings. I don't get it and probably never will because I enjoy the warmth of my home, good food and family too much to sleep in a tent on the sidewalk for a discount.





Models (l to r) Infinite Style, Blake Riley, & Born Majestic



Lucky for me and anybody else that cringes at the idea of shopping on Black Friday, boutiques like Born Majestic, Blake Riley and Co, and Infinite Style exist. Offering stylish clothing for women of all sizes, these three boutiques have grown from e-boutiques to being housed in local boutiques in the Charlotte area as well. This makes them the perfect fit for my fashion fix during the holidays.

Make sure to check out their websites for great deals and unique finds for the holidays or "everyday".









To purchase Black Olivia Body Con dress modeled for Infinite Style visit www.shopinfinitestyle.com

To purchase BoHo Chic look (tie dyed skirt, shag vest, pussy bow blouse) modeled for Blake Riley & Co visit www.blakerileyandco.com

To purchase Plum maxi dress or Sequin party dress modeled for Born Majestic visit www.bornmajestic.com


Greg & Jennifer before going live!


Oh and let me not forget to mention that my fabulous makeup artist worked it out yet again for this segment.

I honestly needed somewhere to go because I didn't want to wash my face.
Gregory Lawrence is MY makeup artist and he beats my face like no other!

We have to start doing photo shoots after the segments to make the most of our fabulous styling and makeup creations. Interested photographers please email me.

If you'd like to book Greg for an upcoming event or makeup lesson email him. I promise you wont be disappointed.

To view more behind the scenes photos, click here

Special thanks again to Majesty Timberlake of Born Majestic, TaQue Thomas of Black Riley and Co., and Renita Martin of Infinite Style for providing the looks for my Anti Black Friday segment.


TUNE IN
Tuesday, December 3 with the gorgeous men modeling for SilverFly. Only on WCCB News Rising during the 8am hour. #EverydayRunway

Follow Jennifer on these social media sites for the complete "More Than A Mannequin" experience.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram



Jennifer Michelle, MTAM






No comments:

Post a Comment