Everyday Runway

Make A Statement


On this segment of Everyday Runway I was honored to work with two Charlotte entrepreneurs who specialized in making statements with their wardrobe and accessories.

Jekia Benson, owner of Five 13 Studio and Chanel Murphy, owner of All Things Fabulous put together five statement looks for the fashion goddess we all are.


Models Shannon, Simone, Gabbie, and Michelle each wore ensembles showing different looks for any occasion you may find yourself attending.  From a little black dress studded with geometric designs to a chic colorful romper with a plunging neckline, all the bases were covered.
My biker chic inspired look was perfect for me and satisfied my love for black and leather!


Professional makeup artist Gregory Lawrence perfected my look with a classic smoky eye and pop of color on my lips. 
What Gregory did to model Simone was simply amazing! He highlighted, contoured, then created a captivating purple eye enhancing her gorgeous brown eyes.  

Watch the segment here and tell me which look was your favorite!
Don't miss the next segment of Everyday Runway Tuesday, April 22 only on WCCB News Rising during the 8 o'clock hour.
For the complete MTAM experience follow me on these social media sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment